A 60 year old woman with a 10 year history of Type II diabetes presents with multiple complications including retinopathy, peripheral neuropathy and declining renal function.
She has not had the urge to eat as of recently she feels “full” after a few bites. The incidence of nausea and feeling bloated occurs at least twice a day and even after a glass of water she feels bloated. She also complains of fatigue and not been able to keep up with daily chores.
A radiographic gastric emptying study shows a prolonged gastric emptying time.
- What is the typical diagnosis for a patient who presents with this clinical picture?
- What is the likely pathophysiologic process responsible for the presenting symptom? Support your response with a credible source.
- What is the class of the drug used to treat the pathophysiolog?. Discuss the pharmacologic management plan for this patient.
- Outline the mechanism of action and any possible contraindications of the pharmacologic management plan that you identified for the patient.
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Gastrointestinal
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!