Urban and rural health care organizations throughout the industry are working together to coordinate care for Medicare patients. Accountable Care Organization (ACO) programs were established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to help facilitate this cooperation.
Select a type of health care organization that would accept Medicare patients (e.g., family practice, hospital, urgent care, or nursing home).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that discusses the purpose of joining an ACO and the funding available through one. Include the following:
1. Describe the organization you selected and the general services that would be offered to Medicare patients.
2. Describe the types of ACOs recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
3. Evaluate industry dynamics that would influence your organization’s decision to participate in an ACO.
4. Identify the steps needed to participate in an ACO.
5. Justify participation in an ACO for your organization.
You can find ACO’s at this web site
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!