Please read everything about this assignment. Majority of it has been done now you are just adding on to it and also correcting what the instructor advise.
Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research, then, is creating a new idea from existing ideas. Synthesis of research is not a single innate skill. Rather, it is a process learned through time and practice. At the doctoral level, writing is a continual process of revision as learners improve skills and build subject matter expertise.
In Topic 5, you submitted a Synthesis Paper and received both feedback from your instructor and a grade for your work. In this assignment, you will expand upon your original paper with additional research from outside sources, incorporate feedback from your instructor, and provide a reflection section addressing your revision process.
- Locate the Synthesis Paper you completed in Topic 5.
- Locate and download “Enhanced Synthesis Paper Template” from the Course Materials for this topic.
- Locate and download “Enhanced Synthesis Paper Resources” from the Course Materials for this topic.
- Review the articles by Baker and Pifer (2011), Gardner (2009), and Smith and Hatmaker (2014) located in the Course Materials for this topic.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Select and read two articles from the Enhanced Synthesis Paper Resources list located in the Course Materials for this topic.
Locate the Synthesis Paper you completed in Topic 5. Using the feedback provided by your instructor and information from the two additional articles you selected, write an Enhanced Synthesis Paper with Reflection (1,250-1,800 words). Include the following in your paper:
- A Reflection (250-300 words) that discusses your revision process and how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to the format of an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the Introduction.
- An introduction that includes a brief description of each article and its purpose, identifies the three themes that emerged from your reading, describes how they will be discussed in the paper, and presents a clear thesis statement.
- Support for your identified themes with evidence from each article. Provide analysis of these findings to strengthen your narrative.
- A discussion of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles?
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!