Title of Assignment:
Module 2 assignment: Immune system disorders
Purpose of Assignment:
Apply knowledge and understanding of the pathophysiology of immune system disorders. Autoimmune disorders are generally considered the host attacking itself, which manifests in different types of disorders.
• Determine the cellular functions required to regulate homeostasis.
Identify a person you know who has a cancer or an immune system disorder. Review the disorders outlined in your readings for potential types of disorders.
• Identify the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder
• Discuss the treatment for the immune system disorder
• Interview the affected person and write a 3-5 page paper identifying your findings.
Questions to guide your interview:
1. Which immune system disorder do you have?2. How long have you had this disorder?3. How has this disorder changed your life (home and work)?4. Are you able to carry out daily activities independently?5. What therapies are you using to manage this disorder?6. What, if any, side effects does the treatment have?
Use 2-3 evidence-based articles from peer-reviewed journals or scholarly sources to support your findings or identify therapies that may be new or different from what the affected person may be using.
Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format.
Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide:https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooks
Can I get a competent professional to write my essays for me or do my essays for me cheap? Yes, we can write your papers for you from scratch and within your deadline. Place an order, and our experts will complete your papers according to instructions
We provide excellent papers within your deadline. Just give clear instructions and your paper is done!